Active Baby Company Terms & Conditions
Refunds And Cancellations
- If you miss a class or during the holidays try to go swimming regularly as babies progress best with regular swimming.
- Missed classes cannot be refunded or carried over to the following course.
- Active Baby Company is under no obligation to refund or transfer your money in the event that you are unable to attend part of or the entire course.
- Should you cancel at any time prior to the 2 weeks before the course begins we will refund you your money.
- Should you cancel in the 2 weeks prior to your course commencing (up to and including 5.30pm the evening before) we will issue a refund minus £20 administration charge. This applies to both new and existing clients.
- We regret that once the course has commenced, regardless of circumstances, we cannot issue refunds or credits.
- All lesson times and venues are subject to change. However we try our best to keep all classes running & take postponement/cancellation as a last resort.
- In the instance that a pool cannot be used we will contact you via Facebook and email and will endeavour to reschedule your lesson. In this instance Active Baby Company is not responsible for any travel expenses incurred. In the event of us having to cancel a lesson we will issue a credit against your next term’s lessons or refund you by cheque.
- All reasonable efforts will be made to re-schedule a postponed lesson at the end of the current term or beginning of the new term. If ABC Ltd reschedule a postponed lesson on your “normal” swimming day of the week and within 2 hours of your “normal” class time no refunds will be given.
Health And Safety
- Should you, your child (or the adult taking your child into the water) have any known or suspected medical condition then please consult with a doctor or other medical practitioner before coming swimming.
- Please ensure you have disclosed any relevant medical problems to the teacher as it could effect the swimming program you receive.
- Never bring your child swimming if they have any illness such as sickness, diarrhoea, chicken pox or impetigo. Where appropriate consult your doctor before returning.
- In the instance of sickness and diarrhoea your child must have been clear of symptoms for at least 24 hours before attending a lesson.
- After injections or immunisations, be led by how your baby feels, we advise you to allow 24hours before coming swimming, as babies can be a little under the weather after injections.
- Please shower both you and your child before and after swimming.
- After swimming please take care to dry your baby properly especially their ears and head.
- Whilst swimming with the Active Baby Company all babies/toddlers must wear the double nappy system: either a disposable swim nappy with a Happy Nappy outer on the top or a re-usable under nappy with a happy nappy outer on top. Active Baby Company reserves the right to refuse entry to any baby/toddler who is not suitably attired.
- Please take all your used nappies away with you unless a clearly marked nappy bin has been provided – never leave nappies in an open bin.
- No outer footwear or prams should be taken onto the poolside.
- Please be aware that another class may be going on when you arrive, so please try and reduce the amount of noise in the pool area.
- Please do not leave children unattended at any time.
- Please do not enter the water until you are told to do so.
- Be careful moving around the pool as surfaces can be slippery.
Valuables And Jewellery
- All valuables are left in changing rooms or on the poolside at your own risk. Active Baby Company cannot accept any responsibility for the loss of any personal possessions.
- All jewellery (except wedding rings) should be removed before entering the water.
Videos And Photography
- Whilst the family atmosphere we try to encourage means that parents/grandparents feel comfortable taking photographs or video footage we would ask that you ask the teacher before in order that she can check the class is happy, and that everyone remains sensitive to the feelings of others, we would ask that everyone remains sensitive to the feelings of others and always stop filming should they be asked to do so. We also ask you not to film the whole lesson as it can be distracting but also ABC Ltd plans all the lessons.
- Active Baby Company reserves the right to use our underwater photographs for publicity purposes. However, in each instance we will let you know and endeavour to send you copies of any articles in which your baby might be featured.
- PLEASE NOTE for DAVENTRY (Barcélo Daventry Hotel), Hilton (Collingtree), and Billing Aquadrome No video or photography is permitted in Bodysense leisure club.
Exclusion of Liability
- In the absence of any proven negligence, lack of due diligence or breach of duty by the instructor(s), Active Baby Company or its employees, the participation of you, your spouse/partner, child or those in whose care you have placed your child for the lesson is at your own risk.
Activebabycompany.co.uk is owned and operated by Active Baby Company Limited, 6 Birch Close, Grange Park, Northampton, NN4 5BQ